Sunday, March 1, 2015

Back with a Prediction

I privatised this blog for a couple of weeks, owing to the shock of a dead character returning to EastEnders.

Above all, I hate sensationalism, and that includes bringing back characters who have died off-screen. As well, I was never a Kathy fan - either of the character nor of the limited actress who played her.

I've decided to keep watching EastEnders, because I smell a rat. I smell gangsters coming back, and I smell a rat that's both Sharon's father Gavin, whom she's about to meet again, and Kathy's husband Gavin ... They are one and the same, making Phil Mitchell's ex-wife his mother-in-law.

Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see the blog back! That was a scary few weeks!

    I'm disappointed with the magical resurrection of Kathy (on Twitter I alluded to the writers trolling Ben, since his childhood trauma was now for no good reason). We'll have to wait and see if your prediction plays out but you can't shake the image of DTC rubbing his hands with glee at the coincidence of Sharon's birth father (sorry "birf favver") having the same name as Kathy's husband.

    I wonder what complex, convoluted story they'll invent for having Kathy abandon her young son to the tender mercies of parenthood, Phil Mitchell-style.

    The rode to Sunset Beach continues.

    ReplyDelete