Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Troll Is Shit-Scared

Someone's thought it safer to revert to a former personality. Look who's rolled into BullyVille (Walford Web Bully Emporium):

Biffo:-

I haven't watched in a long time so I've lost track.  This might not have been a good episode to return on because I was confused.  Does Kat have an identical twin, an evil one?  Evil Kat takes part in an embarrassingly badly written and cringeworthy set up to get her stall back and good Kat goes out on a limb to help a man who has never been a friend to her.   Amazing performance from Steve John Shepherd.  And someone who looks like Sharon Watts is bullying and blackmailing Lola?   Janine looked bored to tears in the scene where she was alone with Scarlett and I thought I saw Nana Moon's picture on the wall behind her.  

I could hardly believe I was watching Danielle Harold act Letitia Dean off the screen.  What a revelation that kid's turned out to be.

You gotta give her credit. Pretending she hasn't watched in awhile to deflect attention from the fact that she's been there all along as Peege and Penn.

John Swallow really wants to up his game about allowing previously banned commentators and people with multiple accounts posting privileges. I'll bet it will be a cold day in hell before we see Peege and/or Penn again.

Ah, the many permutations of Kilmarnock Kirsty.

Och aye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment