Monday, August 27, 2012

Understanding Narcissism and Children

To whom it may concern, I have a very demanding professional life and a sizeable family. I just multi-task well and put my critical thinking abilities to use.

To those of you who are so desperate to get a mention in my blog, I'd say that says someone is narcissistic, all right, and it's not I.

The only people whom I criticise in this blog are people on the lower end of the pond-life spectrum - trolls who have no regard for or respect for history in any case, inveterate men-haters, people who presume to know more than they do and vicious, vindictive, little wotsits (and you know who you are). The rest of you are an abject treat.

By the way, anyone who leaves a pejorative comment anonymously now will not have the knicker-creaming satisfaction of seeing yourself called out in the blog. At least if you've courage enough to identify you, I'd accord you a modicum of respect.

Now, go off and look in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment