Monday, September 30, 2013

Just a Thought Past Midnight

As we're all digesting the news that that epitome of rat-faced, oikerish, stereotypical Cockney lad-ness, Danny Dyer, is to become the new landlord of the Vic, and that his wife is to portray the old stereotypical dimwit Essex girl who's the salt-of-the-earth - sorry, EARF - sort, here's where the betting starts?

How long before David Wicks fucks the wife? And how long before the Mitchells are back in the pub?

For the first, I'm thinking ... not long.

For the second, I'm thinking the 30th anniversary.

And a nice little message to the slacker fanboi spoiled brat on the Bullboi Emporium - yes, that's you, Shamelessness - you're rude. As you once said, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP PATRONISING, YOU MISOGYNISTIC, LAZY-ARSED PIECE OF CACK.

6 comments:

  1. Not happy with this news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way ? Danny Dyer ffs ? Surely not - hang on have I just woken up on April 1st ?

    So after becoming a laughing stock as a movie actor EE decided to throw the dog a bone. Maybe he's related to DTC ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamelessness has harassed and stalked me for the best part of 12 months. He has abused me on Twitter and Facebook alike. This guy is a bully who needs to be stopped. A vile nasty bully boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm another who cannot stand that little shit Josh Taylor. The biggest cyber bully I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. Although the bulk of his attacks come from a 3rd party. He is just he puppy dog following his masters orders.

    One day I might reveal more. You'll be interesting in hearing all about it Emilia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's his twit name? Name and shame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shamelessness said in a private message to me on WW once that he hoped my children would die before the age of 10.

    I mean who says stuff like that? I think he may have social and mental issues. A very disturbed boy by all accounts.

    ReplyDelete