Monday, July 23, 2012

The Resident Troll


Just a few choice messages from a troll. Monalisa actually changed her name on her old account and recreated another account under her old Twitter name, just to send me these three messages. Please note the most recent one, which can be construed, I think, as a direct threat.

As I've blocked her, and her little satellite friends who came onto my page today to spread venom, would someone kindly tell her that unless she stops this campaign which she thinks is very clever, I will have no other recourse than to contact the police in the area where she lives in Northern Ireland because her last tweet actually broke the law.

Also, she thinks she's clever by lying all over the place that I made up the above account to impersonate her. That can easily be proven to be false.

Seriously, Mona, crawl back under the bridge. I'm not as nice as Kath Beedles, who asked you nicely to leave her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment